Juicy Fruits and Whipped Creme Blanket

Last night I finished crocheting Maddi's Juicy Fruits and Whipped Creme blanket and it has already been put to good use, on this cold, windy autumn morning:
She loves everything purple and has been quite eager for me to finish, even though she has one I made her last year :) I did enjoy working on it but once the pattern becomes familiar, I start to lose interest and it seems to slow down my progress.
It's finished off with a pretty scalloped border and it does frame it well, disguising all those uneven edges. It is lovely to see her all snuggled underneath it; it warms my heart to see the kids love and use, what I make for them :)
Now this one is all finished, I can fully concentrate on my Sophie blanket :)
Back to the hook :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊