Let's see what made my list this week and don't forget these are not affiliate links, just things I love and you do need to visit the link for all the details. Here we go:
- I really want to try these German Chocolate Cupcakes from Martha Stewart. They look delicious and you can find the recipe HERE.
- I love a good recycling project and there's a great tutorial over at Quilters Digest for making a folding ironing board from an old fabric bolt. This would be great for quilting weekends or camps or if your sewing space is limited. Check out the video tutorial HERE.
- I just purchased new yarn for crocheting some wearables this winter (pictured) and I've added these Fingerless Gloves to my must make list. They are so pretty and you can find the free pattern HERE.
- Over on Instagram, Samantha (@fortheloveoffabric) is hosting a Postage Stamp quilt along and she's sharing lots of tips and tricks (and encouragement) along the way. Go check out her beautiful feed and join in the sew along HERE.
- There are tonnes of free Valentine's Day hearts being crocheted around the net but I found this tutorial and I think its the prettiest heart I've seen. Grab a pen and paper to take notes and head over to this You Tube feed HERE for the free pattern. Even if you don't crochet one, its mesmerizing to watch :)
- If you're working on Valentine's gifts and need that finishing touch, Cindy at Skip To My Lou has a gorgeous free gift tag to download and print HERE.
- And lastly, have you seen the Catnip fabric range by Gingiber? Its a gorgeous mix of blacks/greys and whites and the prints are amazing. Head over HERE to be inspired :)
That's my list for this week. I hope you find something that interests you. Thank you so much for your warm encouragement on this new weekly feature. Even though I have Pinterest, I lose links easily so its a great way for me to record what I find. I hope each week inspires you :)
Happy week ending :)