Week Ending (February 3)

Happy Sunday lovely! I hope this week has been kind to you. School goes back on Tuesday so our holiday is coming to an end :( One more sleep in left!
I found another seven fantastic Valentine's Day projects for this weeks list, so lets have a look at what inspired me during the week:

  • I fell in love with this Crochet Valentine's Heart Snail from Golden Lucy Crafts. His shell is the heart and he's perfect for Valentine's Day. The pattern is free and there's also links to a mushroom, butterfly and some flowers so you can create your own little crochet garden.
  • Diane from Butterfly Threads Quilting has a gorgeous free wall hanging pattern called Valentine Trio. It looks quick and easy and the perfect way to add a touch of Valentine's Day to your home décor.


  • Chocolate and raspberries are a match made in heaven and these Heart Shaped Brownies with Raspberry Buttercream look delicious. One of these at the end of a meal would be amazing. I think I want one now - I'll just have the little one ;)
  • Tallgrass Prairie Studios has a tutorial for her free block Be Still My Heart and she has made multiples into a gorgeous quilt. There's lots of photos to help you along the way but its quick and easy and looks like lots of fun.
  • How about some Nutella Macarons? Kat from the Organised Housewife has shared her recipe plus she's linked some of her other favorite Nutella recipes and they all sound perfect for Valentine's Day.
  • Show the bookworm in your life that you love them with this Crochet Heart Bookmark. You could sneakily slip this between the pages for them to find when they decide to read a few pages. Its a free pattern and a great way to use up some leftover yarns.
  • And finally, I love these little Valentine's Day School Notes. Do you think Cohen would be embarrassed if I slipped one of these under his sandwiches? ;) It's sad when they grow up and you can't do things like this anymore. They're free printables and cute to boot. 

And that's my list for another week. I hope you found something to inspire you and get you creating this Valentine's Day. Nothing says I love you more than handmade :)
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Happy Week Ending :)

2 comments

  1. I always look forward to this blog every Sunday. Thanks for bringing some sunshine into my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so sweet Jacqueline, thank you. I'm so glad you enjoy my Sunday posts :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊