Week Ending (June 2)



Happy Sunday guys! I hope your week has been a kind one. We're officially in Winter, although we've been experiencing winter weather for weeks now. Usually I love this hibernation period but last year it just seemed so endless and relentless - I think it gets worse as we get older or its our bodies way of telling us that when we retire. move to a warmer climate. ;)
I have some great projects for you this week, so grab a cuppa and lets go:

  • First up is this stunning Lazy Days Four Block Quilt from Tilda.  Both colourways are gorgeous and those stars are simply beautiful. The fabrics were perfect for this design but the free pattern would be perfect for any scrappy quilt - maybe a mix of your Tilda fabrics perhaps? Or your Bonnie and Camille fabrics. Have fun with this one.
  • Does your sewing room have carpet? Mine does and picking up threads with the vacuum cleaner is time consuming and not fun. This Simple Solution for Thread Snippings on the Floor might just be the answer. How clever is that? I hope this works!



  • Crochet doilies look so pretty and you know I love making them. I found this gorgeous 8 Petals Flower Doily pattern and I love it, plus its a freebie. It looks gorgeous in one colourway but I'd like to play around with multiple colour combinations to see how it changes the effect. I'll be making a few of these for my Etsy shop so stay tuned. :)
  • I've never tried baking a cake in the slow cooker but this Slow Cooker Hummingbird Cake recipe makes it seems easy. It might be worth giving this a try just to see how it works - at least then I can say I've done it right?
  • I thought these DIY Decorated Flower Pots were a fun idea. What a lovely way to add some colour to your home and to showcase some pretty fabric. Its a great gift idea for that someone who has everything or as a sweet housewarming present. 



  • I'm in love with this gorgeous Dream Catcher Bed Runner. How amazing is that? Those feathers appear to float upon the quilt and the colours are just divine. This is a paid pattern from JoAnn Hoffman Designs and make sure you check out her other patterns as well...exquisite! 
  • And finally, Crochet Envy has a PDF pattern for this Boho Rug which is simply stunning. Its a paid pattern and very reasonably priced. This rug would look perfect in any room of the house and the pattern looks amazing. Enjoy!

And that's my list for another week. I hope you found something to put you in a creative mood. There are lots of fantastic projects there so I'll think it will be hard for you to chose just one - quite a few made my must make list!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊