Week Ending (July 7)


Happy Sunday lovelies! I hope your week has been a kind one. Mid term exams are over and Cohen has started two weeks of school holidays, YAY! -  its come at the right time because its so cold and no one wants to leave the house anyway ;)
I got some lovely projects to share with you this week, so lets go:

  • First up, have you seen that Stephanie from All About Ami has released a new Wildrose Market Bag pattern? This little stunner matches her Wildrose Backpack pattern she released a few months ago and I love them both - just need to finish the backpack so I can start the Market Bag ;) Love it!
  • My must try recipe this week is this Creamy Vegetarian Pumpkin Pasta Bake. This looks so yummy and its loaded with  pumpkin, kale and parmesan cheese. I'm looking forward to cooking this for dinner and saving a bowl of leftovers for lunch the next day! YUM!
  • Hexagons and dresden plates make up this gorgeous Sunburst Table Topper by K Lee 2strings. Its such a fun idea and looks gorgeous under a vase of flowers. A sweet project to hand stitch and it is a paid pattern but very reasonably priced.



  • The girls from Daisy Farm Crafts have a new Crochet Front Loop Chevron Blanket pattern available and this is stunning. Its the perfect project for a newborn and the pattern is a freebie so go and check it out.
  • I like my quilts to crinkle up after they're washed but if you prefer the smooth crisp look then prewashing your batting is the key. Sue from Come Quilt has a tutorial for washing your batting to stop shrinkage and crinkling quilts. Scroll down for the tutorial. 
  • Doterra has a quick and easy tutorial for Aromatic Hand Warmers on their blog, and boy do we need them down here in Tasmania at the moment. Slip one of these in the pockets of your coat and keep those hands toasty and warm while you're out and about. I used flaxseed filling for mine and I store them in the linen cupboard when they are not in use, to keep my linens smelling fresh. 



  • And finally, Betz White released another pattern in her Lil' Felt Village and its the adorable Ice Cream Shoppe. These projects are gorgeous and all the details are on her blog for joining the club to make these little cuties. Have fun!

And that's it for another week, hopefully you've added a few more projects to your must make list ;) I'll be back next week with a yummy lemon recipe plus the next installment of my Classic Quilt Blocks series.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊