Week Ending (September 1)



Happy Sunday guys and Happy Father's Day to all the dads and granddad's out there. I hope you spend some quality time with the special men in your lives today.

My hubby (the greatest dad I know) is going to be totally spoilt today. He's the rock of our family and we couldn't do life without his constant love, guidance and support. Love you baby!

I've got another seven fun and creative links to inspire you this week, so let's go:

  • How cute is this Amigurumi Hedgehog pattern? Oh this little guy is the sweetest. I definitely need one of these in my life and I'm sure you do too. Scroll to the bottom of the post for the pattern link and enjoy all the photos of this cute guy along the way.
  • I'm loving these gorgeous Fall Farmhouse Printables from Kerryanne at Shabby Art Boutique. They are just stunning and all you need to do (after purchase) is print, frame and hang them somewhere special. 



  • My must try recipe for this week was these Easy Blender Strawberry Crepes from I Heart Naptime - we just had them for a Father's Day family breakfast and they were quick, easy and super yummy. I let everyone pick their own toppings and we had a selection of banana, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries with maple syrup, honey, Greek yoghurt and cream. Yummo!
  • Lori at the Inbox Jaunt released a How To Machine Quilt a Cloud tutorial and this pattern is adorable. Lori's tutorials are always easy to follow and very achievable. Make yourself up a practice swatch and quilt some fluffy clouds.
  • Starting school can be a little scary for some kids but this C2C School Bus Crochet Blanket might ease their anxiety. Its looks super fun and snuggly and the kids will love it. It would be great for their reading corner or favorite chair and its a great way to celebrate heading off to school.



  • The Fat Quarter Shop announced its Make A Wish quilt for 2020 and its the stunning Bloom Topia Quilt. It starts February 1st and there are kits available to purchase or you can use fabrics from your own stash - a wonderful way to raise money for this amazing charity.
  • And finally, Charise from Charise Creates made a pretty version of her free Baby Patchwork Pouch in a new line of fabrics called Flutter and Shine. Read through the post to find the link. She also made a couple of other lovely projects you need to check out (links to purchase or download are included)

And that's it for another week. I have a new mini quilt pattern coming tomorrow and your going to love Daisy. Plus I have my monthly Bookshelf post on Tuesday and my new Classic Quilt Block series starts on Friday...lots happening next week so stay tuned!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊