Week Ending (November 10)


Happy Sunday guys and Happy Birthday to my dad! I'm looking forward to sharing some coffee and cake with him later this morning. Cohen has one more exam tomorrow and then college is over for him until February - it's been such a big year and he's thankful for the long break, me too just quietly!

I've got seven inspiring Christmas projects for you today, so here we go:

  • First up is the C2C Snowy Tree Cushion from Rebecca from Repeat Crafter Me. I love this! It's so simple but the added snow gives it 3D dimension and lovely texture. I'm adding this to my must make list.
  • Melissa from Polka Dot Chair has this gorgeous Quilted Linen Christmas Table Runner on her blog and you're going to love it. It's a quick and easy tutorial that will add a festive touch to your table using a few scraps and some linen. A must make.
  • These Walnut and Chestnut Sausage Rolls would be perfect to add to your Christmas menu. The flavour sounds amazing and you could bake some for Christmas parties or to nibble on before your main meal. Yum!



  • How about this Crochet Christmas Tree Advent Calendar? The kids will love it and you can use it year after year. Fill it with any treats you like and use up some of those yarn scraps. It is a paid pattern, but a good investment!
  • Now this stocking is super cute. The Mermaid Tail Stocking is a free pattern from Jennie Masterson and it looks super easy. Grab your favorite fabrics and away you go! This would be a great project to sew with the kids.



  • Another quick and easy project for the kids are these Unicorn Hobby Horses from Hobby Craft UK. The kids could sew these for friends or make a bunch for their own Christmas tree. There's a free tutorial including the templates. So fun!
  • And finally, I'm loving these bright and colourful Christmas Crochet Stars from Annie Design Crochet. Wouldn't they add some colour to your Christmas Tree? They would also look great as a garland or attach them to gifts to add that homemade touch.

And that's it for this week. I hope these posts help with your gift planning and Christmas menu.

Next week on the blog I'm releasing my 2020 Calendar (it's free to download) plus I'm sharing my favorite crochet projects from Love Crafts and I'm introducing you to their new tool which will help you plan your Christmas crochet.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊