Week Ending - March 15

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers. Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How's your week been? I've been busy working on my Easter Basket quilt and it's progressing slowly. I'm really enjoying working on it though, and it's looking quite stunning. More on that later!

I've found seven wonderful projects for you this week to inspire you to create for Easter. Let's see what made the list:

  • First up are these adorable Little Easter Bunnies from Joanne Jordan. This is a free crochet pattern on Ravelry and I think the kids would love a bunch of these for Easter. Make sure you scroll through the photo's and see how creative people have been with this pattern. So fun!
  • For those of you with a Cricut Machine, A Worthy Life has 12 DIY Cricut Easter Projects To Try. They look so fun and I'm almost tempted to buy a machine just so I can play too. I think my favorite is the Hip Hop Bunny - Cohen would appreciate this one!
  • If you're looking for a project to work on with the kids then check out these Easter Painted Rocks from The Inspiration Edit. It's a great reminder of the true meaning of Easter and a chance to talk about what this time of the year means to you.



  • I thought this Easter Bunny Tails recipe from Bullocks Buzz looked fun - I mean who doesn't love a donut? Of course they're quite decadent but that's the best part about Easter baking. A batch of these would be perfect for your next craft day. Yum!
  • How sweet is this Embroidered Easter Bunny Pincushion from Gee's Projects? It's so delicate and perfect for any time of the year. The stitching really makes this pincushion special and you can add some of your pretty Easter fabrics to make it shine!



  • These Drawstring Bunny Bags from We All Sew are super sweet and perfect for a small gift or a bunch of Easter Eggs. There's a step by step tutorial to help you out and templates for you to download and print. Have fun!
  • And lastly, The Crosses Quilt by Stephanie Sheridan is a free pattern on the Windham fabrics website, and it's stunning. If you don't have enough time to sew a quilt this year then you could one of the larger blocks as a mini quilt.

And that's it for another week. I hope they have got you thinking about Easter projects!

Next week on the blog I have a yummy savory recipe to share and in my Classic Quilt Blocks series I'm showing you how versatile the Friendship Star block is and how easily it can be adapted.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

2 comments

  1. Thank you but I feel our Easter will be from a distance this year to protect ourselves and our grandchildren. I will be doing lots of catching up on your past postings over the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Sam. Anxiety is high, and who knows what tomorrow brings! Stay safe and well :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊