Week Ending - July 5

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking linking to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a lovely creative week! 

It's mid year school holidays here, and I'm so looking forward to a few sleep ins and lots of creating in my pj's. :) It's been a disjointed school term (half home schooling, half on site schooling), mid term exams were cancelled and everything feels wrong - you just have to roll with it I guess!

I found some very inspiring projects this week and I can't wait to share, so here we go:

  • Have you seen the Jelly Snowflake Mystery Quilt from the Fat Quarter shop? I love me a good snowflake pattern! Sheri from a Quilting Life has the first block PDF pattern and tutorial plus links to the rest of the sew along. Grab some Jelly Roll strips and start sewing :)
  • I tried these Harissa Spiced Cauliflower Tacos from Jessica Sepel earlier in the week and they were yum! I added some shredded chicken (for the boys) and I really enjoyed them. They were lovely and fresh and I needed that after all these heavy casseroles we've been eating during winter. Very enjoyable!
  • If you're looking for a new crochet project then check out the TLC Blanket from It's All In A Nutshell Crochet. There's techniques to learn or hone, and the blanket is gorgeous. It would make a great scrappy project for those leftover balls of yarn.



  • Jamielyn from I Heart Naptime shared her recipe for Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream and I've book marked this one for our summer, but if its hot where you live then give it a try. It looks lush and there's nothing better than homemade icecream :)
  • I've fallen in love with the Folktale fabric from Lella Boutique. The colours in this palette are gorgeous and the prints are fun! I've seen some projects in these fabrics and they look amazing. This range is available in October 2020, so save your pennies!



  • Karlee Porter is holding an online Grafitti Quilting Class and Amber from Gigi's Thimbles has a discount code for you! This quilting is beyond stunning and I really want to try this. There are books to help you out as well and Amber is sharing all the details. Isn't it stunning?
  • And lastly is the Camilla Tote Bag pattern from All About Ami. This tote is so roomy and very stylish, like all of Stephanie's patterns, and it's going on my must make list. I love working with Lionbran 24/7 Cotton so I'm looking forward to working on this project!

And that's it for another week. I hope your next project is in this weeks list.

Next week on the blog, I have a super simple savory recipe for you and a new block in my Classic Quilt Blocks series. Hopefully all goes to plan and we have a fun week!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovely!



Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊