Week Ending - October 18

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How's your week been? For me, everything needed to be done at once this week - Cohen went back to school, Maddi started maternity leave and she needed help decluttering the house (she's nesting!), baby shower details needed finalising and decorations had to be made, I had a pattern to write for you and my greenhouse vegetables had to be planted. It was a fun week though, I felt like I achieved so much!

This will be the last of my Halloween inspired Week Ending lists and tomorrow I have my free Halloween pattern for you to round it all up. Let's see what I found to inspire you:

  
  • Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar made a gorgeous Halloween Dresden Placemat. It's super cute and you could make these for any occasion by switching out the fabric. You can find the link to her pattern shop in her blog post.
  • Stuck on how to decorate your mantel for Halloween? Liz Marie has some great ideas in her post Antique Halloween Art Mantel. It's fun and crafty and the kids could help with this one. Go check it out!



  • A Beautiful Mess shared a cute Yarn Pumpkin Garland DIY Project. This is great for those who don't knit or crochet and a fun use of yarn for Halloween. There's a tutorial for you to follow with step by step photos and it looks like a fun project.
  • These Pumpkin Pie Tarts from Jennifer Maune look fun and yummy! I've only tried Pumpkin Pie once and I wasn't a fan, but I'm ready to give it another try. The filling recipe looks different, so that may have been the issue - let's see!
  • All Free Crochet shared 12 Free Halloween Crochet Doily Patterns and there's so many lovely designs in this bunch. I think the Trick or Treat Doily is my favorite and I've bookmarked it for next year. 



  • Nancy Zieman shared four Halloween Applique Coasters, and these are super cute. This is a great stash busting project and they'll look great around the house. They'd also make nice little gifts and they wouldn't be time consuming.
  • Lindsay from Simply September shared two tutorials for DIY Halloween Ribbon Crafts and both of these are cute. I love the garland and you could always substitute the ribbon for fabric. Super fun and super easy projects you'll love!


And that's it for another week. Come back tomorrow for my free Halloween pattern - there's nothing spooky, icky, weird or wacky about this one, it's actually quite sweet (big hint there!).

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Cya tomorrow :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

2 comments

  1. Always something new or someone new to follow! Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're discovering new people to follow. There's so many talented makers out there and we should celebrate them :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊