Week Ending - January 10

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been? I hope it's been a kind and creative one:)

I'm so glad you've enjoyed the return of my Classic Quilt Blocks series - I've missed this series myself! I have so many wonderful blocks I want to share with you this year, so stay tuned and join in the fun!

I found some gorgeous projects for you this week, so let's get straight to it:

  • Katie from Chocolate Covered Katie has the best recipes and I cant wait to try her Apple Banana Bread recipe. It's meant to taste like apple pie and its easy to adapt for different dietary requirements. I'm patiently waiting for my banana's to become over ripe so I can try this :)
  • If you like stitcheries and quilting then you're going to love Jenny from Jenny of Elefanz new 2021 Free BOM Poisies. Jenny designs the sweetest stitcheries and the finished quilt is gorgeous. She has links to her tutorials to help with the stitching and lots of tips to make it a fun and easy project. Very cute!



  • Daisy Craft Farm shared a wonderful tutorial for their Crochet Velvet Twist Headband and these look like fun! They've used the lush Bernat Velvet yarn and the pattern looks quick and easy. Perfect winter warming gift!
  • Cat lovers will adore the Purrfect Petals fabric line from Lewis and Irene fabrics now available at the Fat Quarter Shop. There's fifteen prints in this range, and I adore the little paw prints and the muted colour tones. A fun line that feline fans must have!



  • If you have kids on school holidays and you're looking for ways to keep them busy, then check out these Endangered Animal Pom Poms from Handmade Charlotte. These are super cute and you simply click on the link under each animal to find the free tutorial.
  • Polka Dot Chair announced her 2021 Quilt Block of the Month and you're going to love All The Hearts Quilt. All the details are on Melissa's blog including the fabrics she used and where to purchase the pattern. After 2020, I think we need all the hearts we can get!
  • And lastly, I found this delicious Honeycrisp Apple and Romaine Salad recipe from On Sutton Place and we're having it tonight with some grilled chicken. It looks fresh and tasty and perfect for a lazy Sunday evening on the patio!

And that's it for another week. I hope these projects inspired you.

Next week on the blog, I'm kick starting my Valentine's Day posts with a new recipe, and its tutorial week in my Classic Quilt Blocks series - cant wait!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

2 comments

  1. Always love your "week-ending" posts! Those cookies at the top of the post look divine! Is there a link to them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kathy! Yes they are my Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Cookies. They are the BEST! The link is here:
      http://threadbarecreations.blogspot.com/2019/11/peanut-butter-and-oatmeal-cookies.html

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊