Week Ending - March 7

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been creative!

Easter sewing, planning and preparations are in full swing, so for the next four weeks I'll be sharing as many wonderful and inspiring Easter projects as I can find - plus I'll be sharing lots of my own :)

Let's see what I found to get you in the mood to start creating for Easter:

  • First up are these gorgeous Hand Painted Easter Eggs from Lucy at Craftberry Bush. There's no tutorial or instructions, but these eggs are too beautiful not to share and you can use them for inspiration. If you can paint, then give them a go, if you can't then try using stickers or decoupage to recreate this project. 
  • I always make the family Easter cake, so I'm looking for inspiration and since it's Landon's first Easter (our grandson), then this Fluffy Bunny Cake might be perfect. Of course, Landon can't eat it yet, but Nanna is happy to take care of his slice this year ;)



  • The Easter Egg Hunt - Easter Bags from Ingrid at Joe, June and Mae are adorable. Ingrid has the tutorial for the construction but you will need to purchase the pattern for the bunnies. They are super cute and any child, large or small, would love one of these.
  • How amazing does the Easter Cream Tart from Amy Treasure look? It's loaded with Easter chocolate goodies and looks easy enough to re-create. I'm sure this would be a hit at your Easter celebrations. 
  • Big Happy House has put together a post full of 30+ DIY Easter Garland Ideas and there's some very clever and easy ones in this line-up. Some of them will be perfect to do with the kids and you can add your own touches to suit your decor. So fun!



  • You'll fall in love with these Liberty Easter Makes from Alice Caroline. All the information and appropiate links are there to find the pattern and to make a set of your own. These are so pretty and perfect for Easter. 
  • I love the Bonnie Bunny Surprise Crochet pattern from Trifles and Treasures. This little playset consists of an egg, log, two bunnies and a grass playmat which the kids will love. Add this project to your must make list this Easter!

And that's it for another week! Has this list got you itching to plan your Easter celebrations?

Next week on the blog, I have an Easter Crochet tutorial, I'll give you the block patterns for my Easter HST Quilt 2.0, and it's tutorial week in my Basket Classic Quilt Blocks series - lots of fun projects!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊