Week Ending - September 26

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been fun and creative!

Where did September go? I was adding the date to this post and I couldn't believe it is almost over. This month is always busy for me as I prepare the garden for summer harvest, but it seems to have flown by in a blink. Some exciting news, the seeds I planted from last years crop have grown into tiny seedlings - cross fingers they produce fruit!

Halloween is right around the corner so lets look at some inspiring projects:

  • I can't wait to try the Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats from Skinny Taste. I love oats for breakfast and this recipe will be perfect for Halloween and a great way to use up some of the pumpkin after carving. Sounds delish!
  • Mother Thyme released a Easy DIY Jack O'Lantern pattern on her blog and its super cute. You can either paint this design or applique it and I think the kids would love to help make their own cushions. Go check it out!



  • She also has these No Sew Ghost Bowl Fillers which are simple but adorable. I don't use spooky decor, but I would make these. They look fun and a subtle way to add some Halloween to your home. The free pattern is now available on her blog. 
  • Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me has the cutest Crochet Pumpkin Kitty pattern to crochet. She has the best designs and I'm eager to see what else she shares for Halloween. The free pattern is on her blog.
  • Betz White is running her first ever Halloween Ornament Collection Online Classes and these little guys are perfect. You can join up and receive access to the online classes, patterns etc. and I think they'd be a lot of fun!



  • This Tombstone Taco Dip from BHG might be a fun addition to your Halloween entertaining. The kids will love this and its healthier than a bowl of treats. You can use cookie cutters for the details or cut them freehand. Have fun and play!
  • And, this link is for inspiration purposes only (no link to pattern). Studio Dragonfly shared a stunning Skull Quilt and she talks you through her process. She found the original idea on Pinterest but can't link back to the source. I know how clever you all are and I'm sure you could make a version of your own!

That's it for another week (the final week of September!!!) I hope you found something to create for Halloween.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well! :)


Happy Week Ending :)

email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊