Week Ending - October 24

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind!

I'm so glad you liked my free Pumpkin Block pattern. I've had a lot of fun using it in projects and I hope you have as well. Next week I have a traditional Halloween recipe to share with you - these are yum and there's some history behind them :)

I've found some wonderful Halloween inspired projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • First up is a giveaway over on Happy Quilting blog. She runs her Terrific Tuesday Giveaways every week, and this week it's a coupon from Lou Lou Fabric Shop, plus it's open to everyone. Think of the Halloween or Christmas fabric you could grab! Good Luck!
  • I thought the Soft Pumpkin Muffins from the girls at A Beautiful Mess looked yum. Maybe you're over pumpkin at this stage, but you could make some for neighbours or friends as a special Halloween treat. Give them a try!



  • OMG I think our little Landon needs this Bumblebee Romper and Hat set from Daisy Farm Crafts for his first Halloween. Isn't it adorable? I love it so much, the only question is - can I crochet fast enough to make this for him? Hmmmm!
  • Did you see Anorina's (Samelia's Mum) DIY Halloween Ric Rac Coasters? These are so cute and the perfect project to whip up over the weekend. Decorate your Halloween table with something pretty and handmade, and get creative with your fabric choices.



  • I'm not a fan of chocolate bars, but give me all the chocolate desserts. This Mississippi Mud Pie from Crazy for Crust looks to die for! I personally think this pie is all you need for Halloween, it's got all the good stuff in it - including 30 Oreo's ;)
  • No time for Halloween crafts? Architecture Art Designs has put together a post of 17 Spooky Halloween Wreaths for sale on Etsy. Some of these are terrifying but they're all wonderful statement pieces for your front door. 
  • And to finish off this week, Janani from Skillet to Plate has the best Halloween Monster Cakes for you to try. She gives you all her tips and there's recipe to follow so you can re-create you own. So fun!

So that's it for another week! I hope you found some great projects to try! Next week I'll start my Christmas Week Ending posts - my favorite time of the year!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well. :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

2 comments

  1. I never tire of pumpkin!! I have a pumpkin chocolate chip cake recipe that I make all the time. It can be muffins, loaves or even a bundt cake. I have even made it gluten free. So I"m one of those pumpkin fanatics, but just with baked goods or ice cream. I don't go for pumpkin donuts, coffee, tea or cereal!!! Thanks for sharing all the little goodies. I love your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! That sounds amazing. I love pumpkin too but I draw the line at putting it in my tea or coffee ;) I baked some last night to use on our pizza - baked pumpkin is the best I think!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊