Week Ending - January 16

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers. Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind!

I received a lovely email earlier in the week from the team at FaveQuilts, informing me I was included in their list of top bloggers of 2021! How exciting is that?



They've put together a list of 100 of their favorite projects and my Spring Breeze block and Christmas Star block patterns were included. Make sure you head over and check out the full list of projects - it's a feast of quilty goodness. :)

I also found you some wonderful projects for this week, so grab a cuppa and let's be inspired:

  • Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar released a pattern for the cutest Sewing Tool Pouch. This would be perfect for your rotary cutter, your pencil collection or for all those supplies you need when you take your projects with you to work on. You'll find the link to purchase the pattern in her blog post.
  • Thinking about Valentine's Day projects yet? The Dresden Hearts Table Topper from Tazzie Quilts might tempt you to start planning. This project is adorable, and the pattern is now available in her Etsy shop.



  • Our grandson looooves chickpeas, so his mumma and I tried the Crispy Air Fried Chickpea recipe from the girls at A Beautiful Mess. We went light on the seasonings, and they were crispy and delicious - Landon loved them!
  • Looking for a crochet along? Lucy from Attic 24 designs gorgeous blankets and she just announced her Harbour Blanket CAL, which is stunning! I love the colours she has chosen for this project, and I'm tempted to join in. You?



  • I love the Crochet Snow Speckled Hat pattern from Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me. She has adapted this one from a knit pattern and it's super cute. I'm adding this one to my list of projects to try next winter.
  • I also tried Emily's Favorite Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe this week. This was so yummy and I'll definitely be making it again. Head over to Handmade Farmhouse and give this one a try for yourself.
  • How do you feel about trimming HST's? Kitchen Table Quilting has a great tutorial for Better Half Square Triangle Trimming that you might find useful. You can watch the video (good for visual learners) and see one of the rulers in action.

And that's it for another week. I hope these projects inspire you to create!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊