Week Ending - May 22

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

I've been putting the finishing touches on next month's mini quilt, and I think you're going to love Octavia - can't wait to finally share her with you!

I did find some great links for you this week, so let's go:

  • The girls from Daisy Farm Crafts released the gorgeous Crochet Fleecy Ribbon Blanket pattern for you to try. This looks lovely and very warm. I've added this to my must make list for our little grand-daughter on the way, but I'll have to use an alternate yarn.
  • I've almost finished planning my winter bucket list, and I've decided to try a new to me drink over the cooler months. I chose the Golden Latte Instant Mix from Pick Up Limes. I made two jars of this mix and stored them in the pantry. I think it will be a nourishing night-time drink over winter.
  • A Beautiful Mess shared a tutorial for their Marbled Clay Ring Dish and these looked like fun! You only need some oven-based clay and a few simple utensils and you can recreate these gorgeous dishes in your own kitchen. There's a video to help and it looks nice and easy.



  • I had a girlfriend for lunch earlier in the week and I tried the One Pot Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Burrata Pasta recipe from Half Baked Harvest. Oh yum! This was amazing and the artichokes added that something special. Give it a try!
  • The Fat Quarter Shop complied a post on 7 Sewing Projects with Free Tutorials, and there's so cute projects in this line up. You can make an early start on sewing Christmas gifts or just make yourself something fun on a lazy Sunday!



  • Have you seen Bev from Flamingo Toes new book yet? Make It Mini is coming soon and I know you love mini quilts. The projects look great, and they all include some embroidery which is super cute. Add this book to your collection.
  • The last link I have for you is Sewrella Yarn. I have been following Ashleigh's journey for years and I've shared some of her patterns in these posts. I want to spotlight her new collection that's coming on May 27th. It's the Mayflower Collection and watching her process on Instagram and how these colour ways are developed are truly inspiring. Make sure you follow her on IG HERE and her website so you can grab some of this gorgeous yarn for yourself.

And that's it for this week. I hope you found something to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊