Week Ending - June 5

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers. Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week!

It's been a crazy week for me, so today we're having a relaxing afternoon watching Top Gun: Maverick at an art deco theatre which was built in 1937. My grandparents and parents talked about this theatre a lot, so it's special to visit a place they frequented often - I'm eager to see the original design elements!

I did find some wonderful projects for you, so let's get straight to them:

  • Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me shared her Easy Crochet Strawberry pattern, and these are so cute. A bowl full of these would look so cute on the counter and they look very easy to crochet. Give this one a try!
  • If you're looking to live your best possible life, I just joined the One Commune Community and there are so many wonderful courses to take. I'm currently participating in the Woman's Summit on Health and Happiness, and it's such a warm community. Definitely recommend if you're looking for some enlightenment in the comfort of your own home!



  • Earlier in the week I made the Almond Flour Bread recipe from The Kitchn and it turned out great. We toasted slices for breakfast with eggs and spinach, and it had a lovely savory flavor. It's quick and easy and very adaptable.
  • The Crafty Quilter has the cutest Spring is for the Birds mini quilt pattern available free on her blog. It's super cute and incorporates traditional piecing and applique. This would make a great decorator piece for spring.



  • Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar released the cutest Patchwork Dog Bone Toy pattern. I absolutley love these but I'm sure our Maremma would destroy them in record time. A cute gift for your dog and all his/her little playmates.
  • Alexandra from Two of Wands introduced her new yarn, Color Theory and she's released some gorgeous patterns to celebrate. Here's a few of my favorites - Raising the Bar Blanket, Sunburst Coasters, Bermuda Tote and Kenwood Sweater. Keep an eye out for this yarn, the colours are stunning.
  • I'm trying these Breakfast Tacos from The Recipe Critic for dinner tonight - breakfast for dinner is allowed, right? ;) They look amazing and a good quick and easy recipe for a cold and wet Sunday night. I'll let you know how they tasted.

And that's it for this week. I hope you try some of these projects during the week.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)

2 comments

  1. Hi Rose,
    Thanks so much for the weekly inspiration posts :)
    Spring for the birds looks like fun !
    hugs, take care,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found something you loved Joanne. That is a beautiful mini quilt and looks fun to make! Take care :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊