Week Ending - July 10

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been a creative one!

Landon and I made a fairy garden this week. He helped me choose the plants (aka he ran around the garden centre completely uninterested) and nanna put it all together.  I brought some gorgeous solar lit fairy houses and accessories from Spotlight, and it's a fun addition to the garden. 

Hopefully Landon and his little sister will believe anything is possible and view the world with awe and wonder for a long time to come!

I did find you some fun projects this week, so let's go:

  • I want to hone my knitting skills (I can knit basic things) and I fell in love with the Sheep Cardigan Pattern from Nicola Luke. It's based off the cardigan Princess Charlotte wore and it's the cutest pattern. I have mum to help me if I get stuck, so I think I'll give this one a try for our little princess due in less than six weeks.
  • It's so cold here and you can't have enough layers in your wardrobe, so I've bookmarked the Crochet Oversized Hood Cardigan from Crochet with Carrie and I'm about to order some yarn. This is a free pattern, and it looks pretty easy.



  • We're trying another curry tonight and I picked the Easy Zucchini Chickpea Curry from Cooktoria. This will make an easy Sunday night dinner and my boys are enjoying these vegetarian curries. 
  • How cute are these Mini Wallets from Ameroonie Designs? She has a step-by-step tutorial to help you out and these would make great gift ideas or items for the school fair etc. Grab your favorite fabrics and start sewing!



  • Spruce Crafts has a free tutorial for this gorgeous Hunter's Star Quilt Pattern and there are so many possibilities with this design. It's not only stunning, but it's easy to sew and the tutorial is very well written (suitable for beginners). Have fun!
  • Madeline sends me at least two dessert recipes a week (she likes me to bake them for her) and this afternoon I'm baking a batch of Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies from Broma Bakery. These do look yummy, and I know she's going to love them!
  • Heart Hook Home has a very clever Crocheted Fruit Hammock pattern for you to try. This would make a lovely addition to your kitchen, and you'll free up some space on your bench. Looks fun and easy to crochet.

And that's it for another week. I hope you found something new to create!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)




No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊