Week Ending - July 31

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week!

Our girl turns 28 tomorrow! Where have those years gone? Seems like yesterday she made us parents and now she is (almost) a mum of two herself. Only three weeks until her daughter is earth side and although this pregnancy has been a tumultuous roller coaster, we're eager to welcome this little princess to our family - nanna's arms will be full!

I found some inspiring projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • I love love love the Caron Diamond Block Crochet Blanket pattern over on Yarnspirations website. This is a free pattern to download and you could use a lot of your scrap yarns to create this one. So pretty!
  • I want to try the Cheddar Dill Puffs from Taming of the Spoon. They look delicious and would make a lovely savory or snack for game nights, craft days or to nibble on while watching the football. I've added these to my must try list for next week!



  • Handmadiya has this adorable Fabric Toy Fish pattern for you to sew. It's something bright and colourful for the kids, and a great scrap buster project. The pattern is free and there are some photos to help you along the way.
  • I pressed a lot of flowers and foliage last summer and I thought these Pressed Flower Lanterns were a fun project to try. I want to make some for our patio and the glasshouse, and I think Landon could help nanna with these :)



  • Another great savory idea is the Caramelized Onion and Gruyere Drop Biscuits from Little Spice Jar. I have made these before (can't remember if I shared them with you) and they were eaten up very quickly! Perfect share food!
  • Looking for a cute quilt block? I love this Teddy Bear Block Pattern from Kelli Fannin Quilt Design. He's such a cutie and you could use him as the centre of a quilt, as a cushion front or make a whole quilt full of scrappy teddies. So fun!
  • I love a round cushion and the Mandala Cushion from Creativa Atelier is stunning. It's a beginner friendly project and the pattern is very well written. The colours are gorgeous, and those pom poms are the cutest. Grab your yarns and download the free pattern today.

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something fun to create. I'll be back tomorrow with a new mini quilt design. I can't wait!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊