Week Ending - September 18

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week!

Our granddaughter turned one month old yesterday, how quickly this last month has flown. One month of loving and enjoying this gorgeous princess. My happiest moments are having all the family together and snuggling these precious babes!

I did find you some inspiring projects this week, so let's go:

  • I need to try the Biscoff Cookie Butter Cupcakes from Barley and Sage. These look delicious and who doesn't love Biscoff? Hubby will love these and I think I might bake them for our football grand final next weeks.
  • I love the Prairie Quilt from the Material Girls. This is a fat quarter friendly pattern and it's free for you to use. There's a video for you to watch, and how gorgeous are those Whimsical Romance fabrics? So pretty!



  • Crochet with Carrie has this lovely Patchwork Winter Cardigan pattern for you to crochet. I love a chunky cardigan and due to the inclement Tasmanian weather, they are used all year round. The pattern is free to try, and I think you'll love this too!
  • I have some girlfriends coming for lunch this week, so I'm going to try the Margherita Baked Polenta recipe from A Spicy Perspective. I want to serve a light lunch, so I'll add some salad and maybe some sourdough, and this should please everyone.



  • Sewing Times has this clever DIY Tissue Box Cover pattern for you to sew. How great would this be for sewing days, retreats or sitting next to your machine. You can keep all your important tools in the pockets and take it on the go. Give it a try!
  • Want to cozy up your coffee mug? I love these Crochet Mug Cozies from Kristen Holloway Designs. There are three designs to choose from and they are all sweet. Perfect to make for Christmas gifts or to give your mug a festive feel.
  • Another quick and easy crochet idea is the Emmett Candle/Jar Cozy from Denimade. I made one of these for a plant pot I gifted, and it looked so cute. Ideas like these are great for quick Christmas gifts, contributions to the school fair or just to pretty up your own home.

And that's it for another week. I hope you found something to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊