Week Ending - September 4

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

Happy Father's Day to all the dads. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Spring is here and I couldn't be happier. The weather has been glorious, there's flower scents in the air and motivation is at its peak after the winter slumber - not for spring cleaning though ;)  

I've been working on a few projects for Halloween and next month my Week Ending posts will be full of spooky inspiration.  

Until then, I did find some fun projects for you to create this week, so let's go:

  • The Livy Throw from Meghan Makes Do is stunning and it's a free pattern that you'll want to add to your must make list. I love the soft lacy look of this blanket and I adore the tassels. The pattern is available for you to crochet right now, so grab your hook and have some fun!
  • How about trying The Best Mackinac Island Fudge recipe from 100k Recipes. It looks delicious and light, and the recipe looks very easy. I need to take a snack to a movie night next week, so I think I'll make this fudge.



  • You can never be too organised and these Bramble Baskets from One Dog Woof are quick, easy and versatile.  It would be fun to colour co-ordinate baskets with family members in all areas of the house. Stylish, fun, and practical.
  • I love the Winter Slumber Quilt from White Plains Quilts. This is such a stunning quilt, and the pattern is available for purchase. There are three sizes in the PDF pattern and I'm sure you'll love sewing this one.
  • The Seasoned Homemaker has a great tutorial for these Easy Quilt As You Go Placemats. You can never have too many placemats, and it's fun to switch them around for different season and occasions. Have fun with this project!



  • How good do these Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins from Simply Home Cooked look? Yummo! We went to the falls for a spring walk yesterday, and I made a took a batch of these for us to enjoy once we got there. So moist, so yummy and so worth the long walk :)
  • I love a popcorn crochet stitch. It adds so much texture and they are very easy to create. Crochetpedia has put together a post of Creative Popcorn Stitch Ideas and there are so many projects to create and be inspired by. 
And that's it for another week! I hope you found something to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well.


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊