Week Ending - October 2

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week.

It's time to get ready for Halloween, so for the next few weeks my Week Ending posts will be themed projects for the spooky season. I hope they give you some much needed inspiration and help you create a wonderful celebration for your family!

Ready for some Halloween fun? Let's go:

  • I could have a house full of crocheted pumpkins and the Striped Pumpkins from Ribblr are something a little different. I love the candy corn stripe on these little cuties, and you can alternate colours and sides of the crochet to create four unique looks. So fun!
  • Learn How to Make Mini Pumpkin Pizzas over on the Tesco website. These look fun and a nice snack idea for Halloween night or parties. I might try these for our annual movie night because they're just too adorable.
  • You'll love the Bats Quilt Pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew. This is available in her shop for purchase and it's perfect for Halloween. She has some other patterns that might also interest you for fall/halloween, so make sure you check out her shop.



  • How about the Spider Web Wrap from Yarn Utopia? This is clever and fun, and perfect for those Halloween get togethers. I think the kids would love dressing up in one of these crocheted wraps as well. The tutorial is free on her blog, so start crocheting.
  • Life of Style Blog has a You Tube tutorial for the DIY Halloween Witch Hat Pillow. This is quick and easy to sew, and she also has a Ghost Pillow tutorial you can create as well. A great channel to check out for fun projects!



  • Lovable Loops has this mammoth C2C Crochet Haunted House Blanket pattern free on her blog for you to work on, and I love this! It's spooky without being creepy and such a fun decoration for Halloween.
  • Black Lemonade anyone? The recipe is on the Instructables website and this one is so clever! I'm not sure I'll try it due to the activated charcoal, but it does look like fun. If you're game add it to your Halloween menu.

And that's it for another week. I hope these projects inspired you to start creating for Halloween.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊