Week Ending - January 29

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week!

Have you been thinking about projects for Valentine's Day? Our celebrations are usually low key, but this year I'm planning a little party for the grandkids. I love setting up special events for them and even though they don't understand what we're celebrating just yet, they love the atmosphere and excitement Nanna creates.

While I was searching for inspiration, I did find you seven sweet Valentine's Day projects, so let's go:

  • I love the Valentine's Day Snow Globe Amigurumi from Golden Lucy Crafts. This would make an adorable gift idea or a fun decoration for your home. There's a free pattern for you to follow and I think you'll have fun with this one.
  • The Valentine's Day Felt Cup Sleeve is a free sewing pattern from Six Clever Sisters. There are three designs to choose from and you can spread some love with a coffee and a cup sleeve to friends, workmates and family. This one is quick and easy and who doesn't love a cute cup sleeve?


  • The Persian Love Cake from Gewurzhaus has an interesting story. A Persian woman was madly in love with a prince and baked him a cake with magical love powers (cardamon, pistachio and orange). I want to bake this one just to retell the story ;) Looks delicious as well!
  • Quiltdom has an article on How to Make a Valentine's Day Quilt For The One You Love and there's a sweet free pattern to sew using their tutorial. There's also a list of 7 Heart Happy Valentine Quilt Patterns you might like to check out as well.



  • The Tic Tac Toe On The Go crochet pattern from Cozy Nook Designs is a fun gift idea and takes around 25 minutes to crochet. The pieces can be stored in the bag/game board and the pattern is suitable for beginners. So fun! 
  • Yummiest Food has a recipe for Red Velvet Valentine's Cinnamon Rolls, and I'm intrigued. They look pretty and perfect for Valentine's Day. I love red velvet, but I've never tried it as a cinnamon roll. Let me know if you try this one.
  • The Valentine DIY Lavender Sachets from Beauty For Ashes Home are a sweet decor piece for your coffee table or dresser. Lavender is calming and adds something special to this simple project. They're rustic, fun and easy to make. 

And that's it for another week. I hope you found something to create for Valentine's Day.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊