Week Ending - February 5

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I'm busy preparing a little party for the grandkids. My table centrepeice will be the Valentine's Manor I found on Cricut Design space. It was so much fun to build and something I can use every year.

What are you plans for Valentine's Day?

I did find you some gorgeous, themed projects this week, so let's take a look:

  • Crochet Beja has a wonderful tutorial for her Crochet Heart Keychain Pattern, and these are super sweet and easy to make. They would make lovely gifts for friends or loved ones, and a great way to use up some of that yarn you have in the cupboard.
  • Celebrating with your favorite girls this Valentine's Day? The Perennial Style has a post with 7 Feminine Galentines Day Cocktail Recipes you might want to try. They all look so pretty, and I think the girls will love these. 
  • Joe June and Mae have a gorgeous Easy Heart Quilt Block pattern for you to purchase. This is a foundation paper pieced pattern, and one you could use for a variety of projects. It's super sweet and looks like fun!



  • I think these Chocolate Berry Cups from The Food Blog look delicious and such a fun treat for Valentine's Day. Switching up the ingredients would be simple, and they look very easy to make. A great idea if time is limited.



  • Kitchen Table Quilting has a free tutorial for her Pixel Love Scarp Quilt, and this is stunning. I love the colours she's used but it's one of those patterns that would look lovely in any fabric combination. Make sure you give this one a try!
  • It doesn't get any sweeter than the Granny Heart Super Star pattern from Divina Rocco. This purse pattern is decorative and sweet, and perfect for Valentine's Day. This is a paid pattern and I think you'll find this one hard to resist.
  • Make a bold statement with the Inside Out Heart Wall Hanging from Jenny at Missouri Quilt Co. She has a video tutorial for you to follow along and the quilt finishes at 36" square so it will be a stunning and impactful as a Valentine's Day decoration.

And that's it for another week! I hope you found some inspiration for Valentine's Day projects.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊