January Reflections

As the sun sets on January, id like to reflect on the last month.......the first of 2007!!!! Its been a busy time for us as a family. The top highlight would have to be Cohens 5th birthday, who could believe our little man is 5!!! We have had some incredible family days at the beach, the market, the park, the movies, cooking, playing in the backyard, messy paint sessions, friends for a "play date", a pirate birthday, new furniture, family BBQ's, mini golf, fun in the pool, shopping and too much work!!! lol
On the craft side, i completed 4 UFO's......mums bag, the 4 cushions, the library bag and the angel stitcheries (Maddis Door Hanger). I sold 6 patterns and i sent off my first contribution to my favourite magazine. In recent news (aka today!!!) my next design is complete in the drawing stage and my "Strolling the Block" quilt top is complete....and i got 2 BOM for January complete (plus the "cheat" stitchery one)...plus 3 blocks on the Garden Quilt complete!!
Wow January has been a productive month!!! Its been a great joy to spend so much quality time with DH and the kids (i wish it was more!!!) and im pleased with my progress with UFO's and Threadbare Creations. Ive managed to post a post every nite since i started my blog (wooohooo) and i have had some great, encouraging comments and heartfelt emails which i truly treasure.
Roll on February!!!
Rose.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊