Week Ending (October 20)


Happy Sunday guys! How's your week been? I've been super productive and crossed so many things off my list - it was a good week! I also managed to squeeze in a lovely whole day date with hubby at the start of the week. It was so good to spend time together just roaming around in the sunshine with no real plan - it's food for the soul!

I did find some fun projects for you this week, so let's see which ones made my Week Ending list:
  • First up, I've fallen in love with the new fabric range Rue 1800 from 3 Sisters. I love their soft florals and colour palettes and this range is beautiful. The pinks and blues are stunning but its the grey's that I love the most. Add this range to your wishlist.
  • This Applesauce Muffins recipe is my must try recipe for the week. Full disclosure - I have no reason to bake them except that they look and sound really, really yummy. Do we need an excuse to bake anyway? ;)
  • If space is an issue for you then this Make Space Table from Laundry Basket Quilts might be the perfect solution for cutting, pressing or drafting designs. It's functional in the sewing room, but it also looks great and its a generous 20" x 25" in size and it folds down for easy storage. Love it!


  • I adore the Improv Crochet Clouds Blanket from Daisy Crafts Farm. They have the best baby blanket patterns and if you know anyone having a baby then you need to check out their site. I like that its improv and it's made with Bernat Velvet yarn, so yummy!
  • You can never have too many tips for organizing your sewing space and Sherri from A Quilting Life has written 10 Sewing Room Organization Hacks and Ideas to help you out. There's some great ideas here to help you be more productive.



  • Another recipe I want to try is this Red Pepper and Tomato Meatball Soup. OK this looks amazing. It doesn't have to be soup season for me to serve soup - it's a staple weekend meal in our house because it's quick, easy and tasty. We might have this tonight! ;)
  • And lastly, Kat at the Organised Housewife has 50 Cheap Date Ideas for you and your beloved. It's not about planning elaborate dates, it's about spending quality time together and we need to find time to just be in each other's company. It's a good list!

And that's it for another Sunday. I hope these links have inspired you to create.

Next week on the blog I'm talking about PDF Patterns - downloading, saving, printing, storing and troubleshooting PDF's. Plus it's the final week of my Pinwheel Classic Quilt Blocks series and I'm going to show you how to combine the blocks we've already looked at to create new blocks, and I have a new {CQB} Mini pattern to release which is so fun!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)



Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊