Week Ending - May 31

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers. Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been? With everyone back at school and work I've achieved so much - an empty house makes me super productive! It was also a little lonely. It takes time to adjust to the quiet, and I missed them. We're so lucky that things can return to a new normal - wishing that for all of you soon too!

I was inspired by so many projects this week, but I had to narrow it down to my top seven picks, so here they are:

  • I've fallen madly in love with Julie from Jaybird Quilts new BOM quilt Nebula. How stunning is this one? Julie designs wonderful geometric patterns and I think this is my new favorite. It's available as a BOM and Julie has a list of participating shops at the end of the post.
  • Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar released a gorgeous Apple Lunch Tote pattern and I adore this. She has included paper pieced apples on the front, and how snazzy would you look carrying that into work? She's also sewed a plain version for those not wanted the FPP. So fun!



  • Joy the Baker shared her recipe for Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam Cobbler (had me at peanut butter) which looks delicious.  The jam is made from fresh strawberries and then topped with cookie dough and baked. Yummo, adding this to my must make list!
  • These DIY Round Macrame Boho Coasters are a quick and easy projects to make and how great would they look on your work desk or sewing table. Daniela has a video tutorial to help you out and you can make different sizes for larger items such as plants.

  • Are you a cat lover? These Fat Cat Crochet Stuffies are adorable and they look so cuddly. This is a free pattern from Yarnspirations and it uses the lovely Bernat Baby Velvet yarn. These would be great for gifts for the little ones or make a shelf full for yourself!
  • I love journals and when I saw Oprah's Journal Bundle I fell in love. These are elegant and luxurious, and they were designed by an Australian company for the O Magazine. In times like this, it's important to practice gratitude, and recording our day to day lives during Corona will give future generations an insight into what life was like for us. Cant wait for mine to arrive.
  • And last but not least, have you seen Bonnie and Camille's new fabric line Shine On yet? OMG, this line is stunning! The colours are perfect, the prints are gorgeous and I cant wait for this range to become available. Add this to your wish list quilters!

And that's it for another week. I hope you feel creative and ready to try something new and fun!

Next week on the blog, I have a new monthly mini quilt pattern for you and another gorgeous block in my Classic Quilt Blocks series. A fun week ahead!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and stay healthy!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊