Week Ending - January 24

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been wonderful and creative! :)

How are you going with your Valentine's Day projects? I've found some more fun and clever projects for you this week, so if you haven't started planning just yet, these might inspire you. 

Let's go:

  • It's all the heart eyes for Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me, Crochet Heart in a Circle tutorial. This is so cute and you can add as many rounds as you want to suit your project needs. Think coasters, table toppers or keep crocheting and make a full sized circle throw.
  • Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar released her Hexie Heart Placemat and I adore her patterns. You will need to purchase a copy of the pattern and it's well worth the investment. These will look lovely on your Valentine's Day table and make sure you check out her other patterns while you're there.



  • I've been watching Stephanie from All About Ami make these DIY Mini Junk Journals over on Instagram and she's inspired me to give it a try. They would make lovely gifts for loved ones and you could add little love notes or memorabilia to make them personal. I cant wait to try these.
  • Date night at home for Valentines Day? Why not bake these Lava Cakes for 2 with Pink Chocolate Decorations from Saving You Dinero. Yum, yum, yum! I think I know what Les and I are having ;)
  • The kids will love making these Valentine's Day Love Bug Pinecones from The Keeper of Cheerios. They're so fun and a sweet way to decorate their room or to keep them occupied while you bake the Lava Cakes ;)



  • The Valentine's Day Yarn Wrapped Cardboard Hearts + Centerpiece from Tatertots and Jello is so fun and clever. It's a quick and easy craft idea and she has lots of inspiration photos for displaying your hearts. Love them!
  • Another lovely dessert idea is the Raspberry Blackberry Coconut Parfait from Lisa at Cook Eat Well. This looks quick, easy and delicious and it's a lot healthier than the Lava Cakes (but I want the Lava Cakes). Maybe I'll make both and call it a balanced dessert ;)

And that's it for this week. I hope these projects inspired you.

Next week on the blog, I have a DIY Self Care recipe for you this Valentine's Day and in my Classic Quilt Blocks series I'm sharing a scrappy version of the Shoo Fly block I'm sure you'll love. Newsletter subscribers make sure you check your inbox on Wednesday, the first newsletter of the year is on it's way!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊