Week Ending - June 13

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

I'm so thrilled you love Elizabeth! She's a stunning little quilt and I'm eager to see the colour combinations you come up with. One of my greatest joys is watching you create your own masterpiece using fabrics that speak to you!

I have seven wonderful links for you today, so let's go:

  • We eat a lot of honey in this house and I stumbled upon this Rose and Vanilla Honey Recipe from The Herbal Academy that sounds yummy! It's a simple recipe and if you're in Australia and looking for powdered rose petals then click HERE. I can't wait to give this one a try!
  • Have you seen the gorgeous Velvet fabrics from Amy Sinibaldi yet? The colours are so fresh and the prints are gorgeous. Amy always designs beautiful fabric and this range does not disappoint. Fabrics are available now, so check your local quilt shop or favorite online shop.
  • B Hooked released a new knit pattern, and this one is a great one for the home. The Cotton Knit Hand Towel pattern is available to purchase as an ad free PDF or you can follow along with the pattern in the post.



  • Ali from Gimme Some Oven shared her Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cups recipe and these look delicious. They are made with simple, healthy ingredients and she has included some variations for you to try.
  • The Fourth of July is coming, so check out these gorgeous Patriotic Cross Stitch Patterns on the Jolly Jabber. There are five lovely designs to choose from, and they're sure to delight any cross stitch lover.



  • Looking for a cozy, chunky afghan pattern? How about this Herringbone Crochet Blanket from Yarnspirations? This one looks so warm and cuddly and perfect for our winter weather. I really want to try this one, I mean you can't have too many cozy blankets can you? ;)
  • We All Sew has a comprehensive tutorial for How to Make a Quilted Jacket with Scraps that is very inspiring. I've seen jackets made with quilt blocks, but this seems a little easier because of the random scraps, and this tutorial might be a good staring point if you're thinking of making one yourself.

And that's it for another week. I hope you found a new project to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊