Week Ending - June 6

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been a kind one!

I've been miserable with the flu (not Covid), a tooth abscess and a list of other mature age ailments for the last two weeks - the universe kindly delivered everything to me all at once :( Energy levels are depleted, motivation is what now?, and I've been a grumpy, miserable mess in pj's! I'm coming out the other side and yesterday I actually wore real clothes ;)

I did find you some wonderful projects, so let's go:

  • One of the You Tubers I follow made this Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake from Sally's Baking Addiction and it went straight to my must try list. It looked amazing and now all I need is an excuse or an occasion to bake one myself. Anyone want to come over for coffee and cake?
  • Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me has the cutest Crochet Camper pattern for you to work up. You could applique this on an array of projects and it's just the sweetest. I love campers and I want to add this to a pillow for my mum!



  • I'm envious of all the spring gardens (I can't wait to get back out in the soil), and when spring hits here I'm definitely making some of Annette's Easy DIY Bird Feeders and Nesting Balls. I added a little fountain for the birds a few months back and these will be the perfect addition. Give them a try!
  • Amber from Gigi's Thimble released a Willy Nilly String Quilt tutorial which is the perfect scrappy project. The quilt is gorgeous and using up those scraps is so satisfying. Add this one to your must make list.
  • If it is spring where you live, you might like the C2C Daffodil Afghan Square pattern from Divine Debris. This is cute and simple, and a fun way to bring some of that spring goodness inside. The pattern is free and there are links to other free patterns.
  • Homemade ice cream is seriously the best, and this Butter Pecan Ice Cream from Food 52 sounds amazing. You don't need to get out your noisy ice cream maker (or is that just mine that's noisy?) and it's made with simple ingredients. I need a bowl of this in my life right now!



  • And to finish off this week's line up is Melissa from Polka Dot Chair's gorgeous Free Beach Bag Pattern. This is a stylish accessory for the beach and I'm sure you'll want to make one of these for everyone. Have fun with it!

So that's it for another week! Lots of fun projects for you to enjoy!

I do have a new mini quilt pattern for you tomorrow, so stayed tuned for Elizabeth! 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊