Week Ending - July 18

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been a kind one!

The internet appeared to be bursting with new ideas and clever tricks and hacks this week, so I'm full of inspiration. Do you watch Instagram Reels? Be warned, it is a time stealer, but you can find some simple, life changing inspiration amid the weird stuff. People are so clever and I love watching them create.

Let's have a look at the wonderful projects I found to inspire you this week:

  • Bucket hats are back, and Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me has the most adorable Crochet Bucket Hat pattern that you can make for every member of the family. I love the featured whale, crab and frog hats and I can't wait to make these for Landon's first beach trip this summer! So cute!
  • Last night I tried the Chicken Laksa Soup recipe from The Organised Housewife and it's as good as it looks.  It was super easy to make and I think it was better than the one from our local takeaway shop - homemade is always better, right? If you're a Laska fan, give it a try!



  • I fell in love with the Sakura Kimino Bunny from Sweet Softies. If you love amigurumi or would like to try one for yourself, this free patterns is clear and concise and there's a video to help out as well. Love it!
  • Have you seen the gorgeous Moonstone Fabrics from Edytar Sitar that are coming in September? The colour palette of this line is stunning and the prints are so sweet. I think it will work well with her other lines and I can't wait to get my hands on a big bundle of it.
  • Patti from Hearth and Vine has a clever Pressed Flower Luminaria tutorial for you to try, and this is another wonderful way to use pressed flowers. I love the process of planting seed, watching plants grow and flower, and then pressing the flowers for projects. It's fascinating and fun!




  • I love the recipes over at Chocolate Covered Katie. They're healthy but oh so yummy, and her Peanut Butter Frozen Yoghurt made my must try list this week. You only need five ingredients and she has options if you don't have an ice cream maker. Peanut butter makes everything better, so I can't wait to give this a go!
  • Not sure what to sew with that pretty charm pack you have? Cheryl from Meadow Mist Designs has a new book called Just One Charm Pack Quilts and she is currently running a blog hop so you can see some of the quilts. Go check it out!

And that's it for this week! I hope you found something to inspire you.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊