Week Ending - October 17

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you are well and creating wonderful projects.

Thank you so much for the love you showed my new Alice Mini Quilt Pattern. She's such a lovely quilt and super fun to sew. Make sure you share your finished Alice quilt with me.  I love to see what you do with my patterns.

I do have a free Halloween block pattern for you on Tuesday, so stay tuned for that. For now I have seven inspiring Halloween projects to get you creating, so let's go:

  • Erin from Read My Tea Leaves has a Simple Cheesecloth Ghost tutorial that the kids will love! They are very easy and a great way to decorate without spending money on a tonne of supplies. They're simple and fun, and you could hang them anywhere!
  • I thought the Witch Candy Covers from Skip to My Lou where sweet and the perfect way to present some treats to friends or neighbours. It's a free printable and you can make as many as you need. A fun Sunday afternoon project!



  • And how about these Witch Cupcakes from Made in a Pinch? These look super fun and you could make your own favorite cupcake recipe and follow along with the decorating instructions. I think the kids would love these.
  • I absolutely adore the Halloween Cat In A Pumpkin Patch Crochet pattern from Simply Collectible. This is a paid pattern on Etsy and there are three patterns in the one downloadable file. The cat is so cute but I think the pumpkin patch is my favorite.



  • I also love the There's A Witch Stuck In My Wreath crochet pattern from Stringy DingDing. This ones a free pattern and it's so cute! The pattern is very well written with lots of photos and tips to help you recreate your own version.
  • Why not bake the Witch Hat Halloween Cookies from Mom On Timeout to go with the cupcakes above? I'm not sure that purple cookies look appetizing but the kids will love them. I was a little unsure at first but they have peanut butter in them so I'm sold :) Bake a batch today!
  • And lastly, this post is for inspiration purposes only. Head over to the Uptown Acorn and have a look at her Decorated Pumpkins. She has purchased or been gifted these gorgeous painted and decoupage pumpkins, but there's a tonne of inspiration to get you crafting and creating something elegant and beautiful for Halloween. Enjoy!

So that's it for another week. 

Before I go, our gorgeous daughter released her digital product Etsy shop this week and I'd love you to take a look! She has some fantastic products and if you're ready to start your Christmas planning then The Ultimate Christmas Planner will be perfect for you! This 35 page booklet is full of organisation, planning and motivation to create the best season ever. Go show her some love!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! I'll be back on Tuesday with a fun freebie for Halloween. Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊