Week Ending - November 14

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!




Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind.

I have so many projects in the works for you, but I did finalize my Free 2022 Calendar this week. My copy came back from the printers and it's so beautiful. I'll make it available to you very soon because I know some of you like to print them up and gift to friends for Christmas. I can't wait to show you!

I've found some wonderful Christmas projects for you this week, so lets go:

  • The very talented Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me has some adorable Crochet Christmas Coasters for you to crochet. There's a snowman, Christmas lights, peppermints and so much more. You'll have fun with these and they're a great for all those hot chocolates you'll be drinking this year.
  • Want to change your Christmas colour scheme this year without the added expense of buying new ornaments? How about using the DIY Faux Velvet Ornament tutorial from Craftberry Bush. This is an easy way to use the ornaments that may not match with what you've envisioned.



  • This time of year is all about comfort food right? I've bookmarked the Cranberry Bread recipe from Amy at The Idea Room to try during December. This recipe looks quick and easy and I do love some cranberries. Yum!
  • Amy from Diary of A Quilter has put together a comprehensive post for Handmade Gift Ideas for Quilters and Friends Who Sew. If you need some inspiration then have a look at all these wonderful projects. Good luck choosing what to make. ;)



  • Mother Thyme released her DIY No Sew Mitten Ornament and this is too cute. It's a quick and easy way to add something handmade to your tree and you could make a batch to gift to friends and neighbours. So fun!
  • Kat from The Organised Housewife has a post on Christmas Tree Decoration and at first I just wanted to admire all the pretty photos, but I thought it might give you some inspiration. There's some gorgeous trees in this line up. Have fun planning this years tree!
  • If your looking for something beautiful for your Christmas table then check out the Snow Globe and Wreath Placemat pattern that was shared on Quilting Digest. The patterns can be found in a book and all the details are linked. So sweet!

And that's it for another week. I hope you found some inspiration to create for Christmas!'
'
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!



Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

2 comments

  1. Good morning Rose, from Powhatan, Virginia USA! I love all your beautiful quilts and patterns. I have purchased several patterns and made many quilts which add so much comfort to me and my home. I love the ornaments you show on the opening picture in this post and would like to know if you have a pattern? I would love to make some of these this year. Thanks! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Betsy, that's wonderful! Yes the pattern is a freebie on my blog and you can find it here:
      http://threadbarecreations.blogspot.com/2017/12/tutorial-fabric-star-hangers.html
      Have fun :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊