Week Ending - March 13

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week.

I thought it might be time to look at some Easter projects and I literally fell down a rabbit hole of wonderful inspiration. There are so many clever people out there and over the next few weeks I'll be sharing lots of fun projects.

Ready for some Easter inspiration? Let's go:

  • Mother Thyme share her recipe for 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Easter Peanut Clusters and these look delicious. Because I'm in Australia I might have to swap out a couple of ingredients, but this looks like a fun recipe to play around with.
  • Amy from Diary of a Quilter shared a fun Scrappy Quilted Carrot Table Runner from Nollie Bean and this is super cute. It's a fun way to decorate for Easter/Spring and there's a free tutorial to help you recreate your own version.



  • I adore these Hand Painted Watercolor Easter Eggs from Craftberry Bush. She always paints the sweetest eggs this time of year and she shows you the process on her You Tube video - she makes it look so easy! I've been taking watercolor classes so I'm giving these a try this year!
  • Mother Thyme also has an Easy Spring Bookstack Free Printable for you to use to decorate this Easter. It's a quick and easy way to create a festive bookstack and no books are destroyed in the process.



  • I haven't planned our Easter lunch just yet, but I might add this Lemon Garlic Butter Orzo and Fish Parchment Packets from How Sweet Eats to the menu. We love fish cooked this way and I like the addition of the Orzo and garlic butter. Definitely one to try!
  • The Snowdrift Blanket from LillaBjorn's Crochet World is the project I've chosen to work on during Easter. The whole family will be home, and I like a project a can crochet while we watch movies or enjoy some quiet time. The yarn has been ordered and I'm promising myself I won't start till Easter. ;)
  • And lastly, Deidra from Quilty Obsession has a free Easter Egg Block tutorial which is super cute and looks like fun! It's a simple block that you can use for any project and one I'm sure you'll use over and over again.

And that's it for this week! I hope this post inspired you to plan for a creative Easter.

I can't wait to share some of the projects I have ready for you this Easter, you're going to love them!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊