Week Ending - March 20

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind.

Easter planning was my focus this week. I decorated the house, wrote our bucket list, planned our menu, and ordered a few gifts. When I was a child, my grandfather gifted us snuggly pyjamas for Easter and I'm carrying on this tradition with Landon - is there anything cuter than a child in flannelette pyjamas?

I did find some wonderful Easter projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • Mother Thyme shared a gorgeous No Sew Carrot Pillow tutorial and you'll love how simple and easy this pillow is. I think the printed tag adds a special touch and it's a great project to try on a quiet afternoon. 
  • I found this Italian Ricotta Easter Bread recipe and I've added it to my must try list. I love anything with ricotta, and this sounds delicious. There's almond flavoring in the bread and the glaze (another favorite of mine) and I think it will be great when we tire of hot cross buns.



  • How adorable is the Traveling Tu Family from Melody's Makings? This is a free amigurumi pattern and it's so sweet. I think Landon will love this little set. He loves bunnies and I'm sure we'll have fun playtimes with these cuties.
  • I also found this cute 8" Easter Basket Afghan Block pattern on Etsy and if you looking for crochet patterns, make sure you check out her shop. There's lots of fun things to crochet and she has the most adorable patterns.
  • Patchwork Posse has a cute Quilt as You Go Table Runner pattern for you to try. The applique bunny is super sweet and it's such a fun way to decorate for Easter. The pattern is a freebie and I think you'll enjoy this one!



  • The Gourmet Traveller is the first place I visit for new recipes and I'm going to try their Torta di Riso as part of our Easter lunch. This is served warm with some delicious pears, and I know my family will love it.
  • I was looking for some Easter cards to print and I love the Easter Printables from In Between Chaos. I printed the front cover of the free designs because it's not spring her, and I'll be able to write my own messages inside. So sweet!

And that's it for this week. I hope you're thinking about Easter and these projects inspire your planning and creating.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well.


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊