Week Ending - March 27

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a lovely week crafting for Easter.

I have a stunning mini quilt pattern for you this Easter. I'd originally planned to release it on April 1st, but I'm literally bursting to share this one with you. Would you like it tomorrow? You'll have extra time to work on it and I know you're going to love Grace. Let's do it, shall we?

I did find some wonderful projects for you this week, so grab a hot cross bun and a cuppa, and let's get inspired:

  • The Organised Housewife shared some Easter Bonnet Ideas for the School Parades and I thought this might be helpful for those with little ones. There's lots of great ideas in this post and I think you could have fun creating some of these.
  • Kat also has a post full of Easter Treats to Make and this post made me salivate I swear! There are too many recipes to choose from, but they might help with your Easter menu planning. I'm looking forward to trying a few of these.



  • Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me shared these adorable Mini Crochet Bunny Baskets and these are the sweetest. They look fairly simple so you can crochet a huge batch of these and fill them for the kids to gift to their friends, or you could drop some in your neighbours mailbox as a little surprise.
  • There are so many Easter wreath ideas out there, but I loooove the Dogwood Easter Wreath DIY from We Got the Funky. This is so pretty and I'm hoping it will look great on my glasshouse door. It's quick and simple and a great way to add something special to your decorating.



  • I love Catherine from Dainty Dress Diaries and she has a tutorial for her Easy Sew Easter Bunnies that you'll love. I love the idea of using these on your table place settings, but they'd also be a sweet gift for anyone this Easter.
  • The Free Crochet Bunny Hat from Make and Do Crew is the sweetest. Why not dress up your little one for Easter? I like it with or without the facial features - I think it's the floppy ears that grabbed me! Have fun with this one!
  • Every year I make the family Easter Cake and I want to keep it simple this year. I saw the DIY Thyme Bunny Ears Cake from The Blondielocks, and it's given me some inspiration and lots of ideas. She has a photo tutorial to help with the ears and I might substitute the thyme for something else.

And that's it for another week. I hope these projects inspired your Easter crafting! I'll be back tomorrow with the gorgeous Grace (insert squeal - I'm excited!)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely. Stay safe and well!


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊