Week Ending - April 10

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind!

Are you looking forward to Easter? I can't wait to spend some quality time with the family. It's always a quiet time for us and one whole day is designated PJ's, movies, and chocolates! I'd love to hear what traditions you have with your families.

I did find some last-minute Easter projects for you to try, so let's go:

  • I love the Easter Bunny Treat from Amy at The Idea Room. She has put together some links to make this project and hers is so cute. It would lovely on your dining table this Easter and the little ones will think its adorable.
  • Looking for gift tags with a difference? How about the Marbled Easter Basket Name Tags from the girls at A Beautiful Mess? Get the kids to help with these air-dry clay tags and be creative and add your own flair.



  • I fell in love with the gorgeous Crochet Baby Bibs from Daisy Farm Crafts. Your little one will look so stylish and festive this Easter and there's three designs to choose from. As a bonus. there's also a link to a matching baby blanket pattern you can try.
  • If you're looking for some pretty Easter cards, Skip To My Lou has a lovely collection of Free Printable Happy Easter Cards that you can choose from. There's lots of fun designs to choose from and all you need to do is print and write your own messages.



  • How yummy do these Carrot Cake Cupcakes from Sally's Baking Recipes look? I love a good cupcake and I might give these a try for our annual Easter Egg Hunt with the neighbours. They look lush and very easy to whip up. Add these to your must make list.
  • Are you taking food to Easter lunch or dinner? I thought the DIY Casserole Carrier might be useful and practical for you this time of the year. There's a photo tutorial to help you make your own and you'll keep those casseroles warm until they are ready to be served.
  • And lastly, I think these Egg Shaped Lemon Cookies from Joy the Baker look so cute! They would look sweet on your table or be perfect to take to your sewing day or get together with friends.

And that's it for another week. I hope these projects give you some last-minute inspiration for Easter.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well and have a wonderful Easter :)


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊