Week Ending - January 22

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday! I hope your week has been creative and fun!

It's time to start thinking about Valentine's Day, so this week's post includes project inspiration for the season of love! I've been looking at quick and easy projects for you to create and some of these are lovely and very clever.

Let's see what I found this week:

  • I love the Vintage Crochet Heart pattern from Annie Design Crochet. It's a free pattern and perfect for garlands, coasters or to include in a card for your Valentine. It's also a great pattern to have in your files if you need an embellishment for blankets and scarfs. Very pretty!
  • Sugar Spice and Glitter has an easy Strawberry Macarons recipe (with video) for you to try. Macarons are my favorite thing to eat, but not to bake! I'm looking forward to trying this recipe for our Valentine's Day celebrations.



  • The Sew Easy Hearts pattern from The Tattooed Quilter is a free project you'll love. These hearts are super sweet, and they are paper pieced (my favorite). I love how he's hung them in embroidery hoops, but the blocks could be used for any project.
  • The Black Forest Mini Dessert Cups from DLux looks delicious and a fun way to celebrate with your loved ones. I loved a layered dessert and I'm adding this to our menu - hubby will be in heaven! Yum!



  • How adorable is the Be Mine Valentine Crochet Beanie from Looped and Knotted? I think I need one of these ;) This is a free pattern with basic stitches with a very well written pattern. I think this is a fun and cute idea for your loved ones!
  • I love the Liberty Hexagon Pillow from Amanda at The Crafty Fox. It's sweet and subtle and you'll want to use this one all year long. The tutorial is free and I'm sure you'll enjoying making a version of your own.
  • A fun craft idea you can do with the kids are these super sweet DIY Folded Paper Hearts from Design Fixation. This is a free tutorial and they're perfect for table decorations, decor items or just for fun! Simple but elegant!

And that's it for another week! I hope these projects inspire you to start planning your Valentine's Days creations.

Enjoy the rest of your week lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)





No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊