Cushion #1

I am currently making 4 new cushions for our loungeroom and today i completed the first one. There r all Browyn Hayes stitchery patterns........i just love her designs and i have used many of them for different projects throughout the house. On my quilting wish list for 2007, i have a pattern for a lovely quilt in the same style of design that i would like to make for my blanket box. That may be a project that i carry round in my car and fill in time waiting to pick up the kids from school or music practice, stitching my heart out!!!!
Today has been a great day, i got some windows cleaned, curtains washed, had a trip to the quilt shop (again!!!!) and i finished a project...............life's good!!!!
Rose

2 comments

  1. Rose..
    Thanks so much for stopping in and leaving a comment for me. I am happy to meet you.
    I really like your work shown here.
    I will be back soon.
    You honor me to have my blog on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful cushion; I love the stitchery.
    Thanks for your recent visit,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊