Garden Block #2

Heres the second block in the Gardners Journal Quilt....this one is called "watering the garden". A nice quick and easy stitchery!!!!
So how was everyones Australia Day???.........a laidback kind of day for us. We all slept late and then pottered about doing our own things........although the kids had a bike ride and DH and DS had the remote control car whipping up and down the street.
Maddi and I went off to the craft shop (at least the only one open on a public holiday) and we got some fabric for my next UFO. Im all ready to start now and looking forward to it immensley. This one has been hanging around for quite some time and it will be great to finally see it to completion.........ill keep u posted!!!
Back to work tommorrow.......early morning shift, lets cross fingers its a quiet day lol!!!
Happy Australia Day!!!
Rose.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊