January BOM's

Here r my BOM blocks (completed by Jan. 08......wow im good lol). I love them, they r both different and im looking forward to December, where ill have 2 new quilts to add to my UFO list. The little applique one was meant to be stitched using needleturn but to save time (which i desperatley need to do) i blanket stitched it. Worked just as well and i actually got my scrap box out and used up some of my little bits of fabric which was a bonus.
I love these BOM quilts...........the one i did last year is sitting here waiting to be pieced together with borders and then quilted. U can pace urself and u get to add all the beautiful fabrics u buy throughout the year......well i have set the pace for 2007, lets see how long it takes to get the February blocks completed.
Rose

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊