UFO Complete

Well if u remember the little stitcheries, u might be interested to see how i used them to make a door hanger for my daughters bedroom:All i had to do was stitch another block with "Maddis Room" and then add borders and handquilt. I was worried that i was over quilting such a little project, but im happy with the end result and ive now got plans to do one for Cohens room. I did change the hanger that i originally picked out cause it was too big, but there u have it, UFO number 4 crossed off this years list, and this is far prettier than the cardboard "Keep Out" sign she has had hanging there for some time now lol.
No time for crafting today.............the lounge suite arrived early this morning!!!! my cushions have a permanent home (instead of on the floor in our bedroom) so i spent the morning moving furniture and cleaning up but we r all so happy with our new purchase.........then we visited my motherinlaw and got a few chores done for her and then i had a shift at work. It was payday today and isnt it amazing how much more enjoyable a shift at work seems when u recieve ur pay lol.
Off to buy some fabric tommorrow for my next UFO........this one HAS to be machine quilted, so i cant put it off any longer, im going to have to get the walking foot out and practise!!!
To all the aussies out there...........Happy Australia Day tommorrow!!!!!
Rose.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊