February BOM'S

Here are my three blocks for February:

The first one is from Debbie Mumm's Garden BOM quilt and i have affectionatley called him Fergus....a fairly basic block to make but quite enjoyable!!!


This applique one is from Angies Bits and Pieces and this months block is titled "Tulips"...i like these blocks cause it makes me get out the scrappy bin to do the applique (and my scrappy bin needs a serious cleanout lol). I finished this one today.


Last but not least, is the stitchery block....This one is called Violets and Primroses and I think i may have gone a bit heavy handed with the tea staining....but its still pretty.
I kinda "spot-fired" a bit today......i tend to do that at times cause i have so many projects going at once, and while im working on them im thinking of more!!!..........the kids slept late, so i did a bit of machine quilting and then we all went to my MIL's to help her with her chores.....then we went to the bakery for a lovely lunch and then i crafted the day away while the kids played. It was so lovely to listen to them, especially DS......5 year olds have such vivid imaginations and DD's laugh is just so infectious, u just have to smile urself.
Well off to read some of my favorite blogs, these women r truly inspirational!!!
Happy quilting.
Rose.

1 comment

  1. Your BOM's are all lovely. Stitchery is one of my favorite things to do when I'm not quilting.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊