Treasured Memories!!

I have been absent from blogland this last week, Cohens gastro has made its way through the family and its been really nasty, but I want to share something the postman delivered which brought a "ray of sunshine" to a not so great week:

To recieve a parcel from Norway means a special gift from Anne Ida and how frustrating is it, when you are all excited, that the envelope wont tear!!!!!

Lots of yummy stuff, a Hera marker, a leather thimble, a fridge magnet and some gorgeous Tilda ribbon.........I love Tildas stuff and I was really upset I had to use some of her ribbon to hang Family Values at the February Workshop, so the sweetie that she is, Anne Ida sent me a whole bunch to replace it...............maybe thats why i wont use her fabric or her buttons lol!!!!

Plus..... and this is the most amazing pressie ever!!!!!.........Anne Ida had a book made of her trip to Australia and she also made us a copy:

Its full of beautiful glossy photos (plus Anne Idas blurbs) beautiful memories made to treasure, with all the family (including the dog!!) and all of the special people in my life that she met.....


plus some of the amazing places we visited!!! We truly appreciate our copy sweetie!!! Is a fantastic way to journal your visit to Australia!!!

I have so much to share and promise to blog more frequently over the coming weeks. There is so much happening for me and for Threadbare over the coming weeks, months and a very special date late next year!!! Im loving it!!!

7 comments

  1. That book is a very special gift! You must have a true friendship there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great book..........I have been going to do some of them.......not got that far yet.......you are very lucky.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special gift! Something to treasure for the whole family! Enjoy both the book and the Tilda-ribbons! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you are all on the mend! Was wonder where you were! What a wonderful journal and a special momento! Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful friend! Be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great book!! Such a fabulous idea.

    I hope you are all feeling better now - nothing worse than the flu going around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now that is a treasure - what a beautiful scrap book. The pictures look so beautiful and what great memories you will be able to look upon every time you open that book!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊