Odd Fellows Chain

Its no secret I love piecing, thats why I enjoy the big sampler quilts so much. Theres nothing better than cutting lots of little triangles, squares and rectangles and putting them all together to make a stunning block! I love to incorporate my favorite blocks in my designs, so at the moment Im working on these:
The Odd Fellows Chain block...........very pretty as a 6" block and a little more complicated as a 4" block, lots of tiny, tiny pieces!!!!

Sometimes just because you can, doesnt mean you should.....but Im really glad I did!!!

9 comments

  1. Your Odd Fellows Blocks look great. I just love the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh...all that in a 4 inch block!! I bow to you!! Well done!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Rose, just give me stitchery every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are so pretty, hun! Way to go!!! And I still think you're nuts doing the 4" *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...4 inch block with that many pieces! They are beautiful blocks and you are one patient person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 4" block is tiny with a gazillion pieces. Good piecing job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fabric selection and won't the little one be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful, your quilts always inspire me Rose!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊