Clarendon House- Photo Shoot

I finally finished the quilting and binding of my Potpourri quilt and it was all ready for its photo shoot.
I'm always looking for different locations for photographing my projects so today we visited one of my favorite places, Clarendon House, the gorgeous Georgian home just outside the quaint country town of Evandale:
After a lovely, relaxing picnic on the lawn and a wonderful tour of the beautifully restored house, the out buildings and the gorgeous gardens:
 The lovely staff allowed me to use the property to get that perfect shot :)
Going through the photos tonight, there are so many wonderful shots its going to be hard to chose just one :)
Just the pattern to finalise now and then Potpourri will be added to the Threadbare Creations range. Its gorgeous!!!

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊