Easter Preparations

Easter is definitely my favorite holiday, so today I got the house all decorated and ready.
Good Friday lunch will be at our house this year, with my parents so I am busy planning the menu and working out table settings etc. Seafood will definitely be on the menu and for dessert I'll be making my great grandmothers Easter Lilies from my second ezine. These are very simple and very yummy:
I like to make homemade presents for the kids to give to their friends so I thought I'd share a couple of links to some quick and fun projects to make as gifts:
The tutorial for these cute little Easter Bunny Suckers (on the left) can be found HERE and the template for the cardboard baskets can be found HERE. Check out my Pinterest Boards for some more great ideas for craft and decorating :)
If your looking for a lovely table runner for your family lunch table, my Easter Hunt Table Runner pattern is available in my shop as a PDF file for $6.95 and looks lovely as a centrepiece for any table:
I hope that helps a little with your preparations for this Easter. For me its back to the recipe books, looking for a few new recipes to try for our Good Friday lunch :) 

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊