Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 20

This weeks gorgeous block is Fair And Square. There are a few variations of this particular block and you will find many of them in Amish quilts. I love the two toned frame of this variation, which surrounds the block, and I think it will look gorgeous in our quilts.
This is another quick and easy block to sew and I'm certain you will have fun with this one and love it as much as I do :)
To download this weeks free block, just visit HERE.
Don't forgot to use the hashtag #chatelainebow to share your blocks on Instagram or email me some pictures and I will share them here......I love looking at your blocks; they inspire me and others who are also working on this quilt :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊