March's Fun Free Projects

Today I'm sharing this months fun free projects. I have been vigilant in making each project within a day or two of them being released so I don't fall behind and so far I'm keeping up. First up is this months free Snapshots Quilt block:
This is the super adorable "Put the Kettle On" and I was really looking forward to making this one. It's so cute and lots of fun and I'm considering making another one to use as a mini quilt for my kitchen.
This block reminds me of coming home from school each afternoon and sitting with mum and sharing the stories of our days over a cup of coffee. It was probably the only "one on one" time I had with mum before the everyone came home and dinner needed to be organised :)
And my second monthly project is, the March Snow Happy Heart from Bunny Hill Designs:
Isn't it adorable? I love the little sheep. I do seem to struggle with the expressions on the faces of these little snowmen and I have deviated from the pattern each time to get them looking right, but I think he's cute :)
To find the original links to these free projects, visit my original blog post HERE.
I hope you are keeping up with your BOM's this year too :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊