Free August Calendar

There's lots of excitement in our house at the moment, preparing for our daughters 21st on August 1. Where did those years go? It feels like yesterday, that she gave me that first toothless smile and now shes all grown up, in her last semester of her History degree (ready to go on to Honours and then her PHD), she's working part time and saving for her first home and we have had the pleasure of watching her blossom into a gorgeous, caring and successful woman.
Everything is almost ready for her celebration on Saturday night, so its time for your free August Calendar:
This months featured design is my Table For Two Table Runner patterns.
The pattern pack includes instructions for both the pieced and the applique table runner. I love these runners and I use them a lot to decorate my kitchen table. Both are simply pieced using jelly roll strips and plain homespun and they are quite quick and easy to sew.
From today, until the end of August, PDF patterns of my Table For Two Table Runners will be available at the discounted price of $5.95 in my shop HERE.
To download and print your free August Calendar, just visit HERE.
I hope August is another fantastic month for you and your family. I'm off to finish those last minute preparations for Maddi's 21st :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊